• Austin's AMA Supercross season was another year filled with multiple wins and a near-first championship. He took wins at St. Louis (near his hometown) and Glendale before the hiatus. Austin returned to take the first two Salt Lake City races before an injury at the final round cut his season short.
• Austin started the AMA Supercross season taking the first five out of six wins. His championship hopes were cut short as an injury kept him from finishing out the season or competing in the Pro Motocross series.
• During the 2018 season, Austin racked up podium finishes, race victories and even earned a red plate after Daytona. Tampa and Atlanta saw overall wins, while the first moto at Soutwhick would give Austin his only moto victory of the outdoor series. Even though Forkner faced some highs and lows in results, he still managed to finish 4th overall in supercross and 7th overall in motocross.
• In his sophomore season, Forkner was a constant threat at the front of a race, finishing on the 2017 Supercross podium twice before ending the season sixth in the championship. During the outdoor season, Forkner collected five moto podiums before missing the second half of the season due to injury.
• Austin Forkner is the most recent graduate from Monster Energy Kawasaki Team Green and proved to be a force to be reckoned with as he captured two moto wins, six podium finishes and was awarded 2016 Rookie of The Year.
• 11 250SX wins, 1 250MX win