• Baggett suffered an unfortunate injury at the first round of West Coast Lites, and had to sit out the series. Blake bounced back for the outdoor series carrying #1 on his bike hoping to defend his 2012 championship title, but ending up finishing 4th in the series with 1 moto win at Budds Creek.
• Baggett made history during the motocross season by holding on to the 250 class points lead for 11 consecutive rounds earning the 2012 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross 250 Class Championship. Blake was also a member of the 2012 Motocross of Nations team capturing bronze for Team USA in Belgium.
• Secured multiple AMA Supercross Lites East podiums and captured wins in Daytona and Las Vegas on his way to fifth overall in the series. The momentum continued into AMA Motocross 250cc series where he achieved the most overall wins of the field and ended the championship in third place.
• Captured an AMA Supercross Lites win in his rookie season at the Dallas SX. Finished sixth overall in the AMA Supercross Lites East Region. AMA Motocross Lites season cut short with an injury at Budds Creek.
• In his last year as an amateur, Baggett earned his second career championship at the prestigious AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s. Earned the highly competitive 250A/ Pro Sport championship with a 1-2-1 finish.
• Baggett earned three championships including his first title at the esteemed AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s in 2008.