• 2018 was shaping up to be a great year for Martin. At the first round he was the fastest in 250SX qualifying and won his heat race, but a first turn crash in the main event left Davalos bruised and battered. He would remount and put in a few fifth place finishes despite the pain, but eventually decided to miss the last few rounds to heal from a herniated disc, torn MCL and fractured C7 vertebrae. Martin continues with the team in 2019 and looks to reclaim the top step again.
• After collecting fourth overall in the Western Regional Supercross Championship, Davalos moved up to the 450 class for the first time to contest the 2017 motocross series. He was quick to learn the ropes of the premier class and earned two podium finishes by the end of the season.
• Info Coming Soon
• 2015 was a year of struggling for Davalos. Illness in the form of Epstein-Barr prevented Martin from fully showing his potential. Riding for Husqvarna, Martin's best finish in the 250SX East series was 4th at Atlanta 1. The outdoor season saw only a handful of races logged in for Davalos. His best finish was 11th overall at Indiana aboard a 250.
• Martin's second year aboard a Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki was a strong one. Showing a lot of speed, Davalos earned second overall in the 250SX East championship series with 2 wins in Atlanta and St. Louis. 4 other podium finishes were included during his East supercross effort. The veteran 250 rider did not race the outdoor motocross season.
• Martin had a few ups and downs throughout the year including crashes and sickness, but nonetheless had a good showing his first year aboard the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki team earning 5th in West Coast Lites, and 15th in Motocross Lites.
• Martin raced for the Rockstar Suzuki team in '12 earning an 8th-place finish in the Monster Energy AMA Supercoss Lites West Championship series, and a 19th-place finish in the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross 250cc Class Championship. Davalos is a new addition to the team, but brings with him the experience of competing in the 250 class. Martin is focused on making 2013 his best year to date.
• 4 250SX wins